No Boxes to Unpack
We aim to make the delivery process as seamless as possible. The hard work of choosing your beautiful new furniture is done, the rest is up to us.
We deliver almost anywhere in the continental United States. One local white-glove delivery is included in your purchase with LUXE. Local delivery encompasses a large area around Wilmington and Leland. No boxes on your doorstep! We’ll bring the furniture into your home, assemble as needed, and place it where you want. This is part of the superior service that you receive from a locally owned and operated business.
Local deliveries will be delivered as soon as they arrive in our warehouse. When this happens, you’ll receive a call from our Warehouse Manager, Richard Williams, to schedule the delivery and make sure you have all the information you need.
Things to Remember
- Orders cannot be scheduled for delivery unless they are paid in full.
- Orders may be held in the warehouse for a fee, orders that are held must be paid in full.
- Deliveries changed or canceled within 72 hours of scheduled delivery will incur a $99 redelivery charge.
- Rooms should be ready for delivery, if needed assistance can be provided for a fee and needs to be prearranged.
- Delivery teams will not remove, disconnect, or reconnect electronic equipment.
- LUXE reserves the right to cancel and reschedule deliveries during hazardous weather conditions.
- At the time of delivery, we require someone 18 years of age or older to be home to accept the delivery. If no one is present at the schedule time of delivery, a re-delivery fee of $99 will apply.
- Deliveries outside of LUXE’S local delivery area are subject to different terms and conditions for delivery and service. Long-distance delivery prices depend on location. Typically, the cost of a long-distance delivery is 14% of the total sale.
How to Prep for Your Delivery
To make the delivery process as smooth as possible, make sure you clear the area before our arrival, as well as remove any obstructions that we might encounter when we carry the furniture into your home. What we can’t do: Move or remove your existing furniture or wire in any electronic components.
We do our best to take every care possible when delivering the furniture into your home. On a rare occasion, if a piece of furniture is a tight fit, we may ask you to approve our attempt to fit your furniture upon the understanding that we cannot be responsible for any damage. If it doesn’t, you can reach out to an upholsterer, furniture technician, or hoisting company to help you fit the piece into your home.